How we make this product
Our Cooling Salve Extra Strength is carefully crafted in house.
The key active ingredient is our exceptional hemp extract. We manufacture our extract using exclusively our very own organic hemp, which we grow lovingly in sunny Colorado, in a highly regenerative system. We then extract it, using a proprietary organic cold processing method. The result is an incredibly efficacious extract, with an unparalleled spectrum of actives.
To maximize the effect of our extract, we blend it with a combination of organic ingredients (organic shea butter, organic coco butter, organic coconut oil, organic menthol crystals essential oils) that each add their own therapeutic properties to our amazing salve.
The cooling effect is obtained through the addition of a generous amount of organic menthol crystals. We melt the crystals in house to maintain a soft, gentle touch on this salve, while offering an incredibly refreshing and long lasting cooling effect.
- Contains 1,500mg of CBD + 150mg of other beneficial cannabinoids (CBG, CBC...), terpenes and flavonoids.
- Contains organic menthol for a lasting cooling effect
- USDA Organic Certified with exceptionally full spectrum of actives, for exceptional results.
- For best results: Apply generously onto affected area, Massage into skin until fully absorbed, Repeat as needed
- Clean & Safe Ingredients. Vegan, gluten-free & kosher. No artificial flavors or preservatives
- Ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Beeswax, Organic Menthol Crystals, Organic Hemp Extract, Organic Lemongrass Oil, Organic Lavender Oil, Organic Eucalyptus Oil.
- Allergens: contains Tree Nuts (Coconut)
- NuuMe Organics is a proud member of 1% For The Planet.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat or cure any disease.
Lab Report Analysis
With NuuMe, you get what you pay for (and then some). We are fully transparent and very proud of the results of our full panel analysis (performed by a 3rd party, ISO certified lab).